Thursday, June 3, 2010

The most unforgettable thing in my life rated

I believe that everyone has some unforgettable events in their life. As to me, I have no exception. Representing the school to take part in nationwide spelling bee is one of my unforgettable events. When I was a senior high student, I attended the spelling bee competition in school and took second place; thus, I had to represent school to compete with other challengers. Although, I enter the final contest but I do not get the place in nationwide competition .
It is a wonderful experience for me in my life. I had not attended any competition before senior high school. When I majored in English, I must spend some time on English. Reciting the vocabulary and reading English article was the thing which I usually do; therefore, I accumulated a large number of words. Because of that, I had strong willing to test my vocabulary. As a result, I get a great grade on it and I have an honor on it.
It is safe to say that this thing was born in mind forever and I can not forget it; hence, this one is my unforgettable thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment